Sat 6–Sun 7 Oct. All Day. Free entry.
LittlesMarket is a free weekend fair for children and their families. This will be a jam-packed weekend of readings from children’s authors, craft activities for kids, and a range of stalls from designers, makers and publishers producing the best contemporary children’s books around. There will be much fun to be had, and beautiful things to buy that will delight you and the little ones in your life.
* Visit our giant blanket fort and discover new books.
* Readings by Alastair Chisholm, Lari Don and Tom Morgan-Jones.
* Music workshops with Mrs Mash and cooking with Mary Contini
* Kids knitting workshops with Jeni and Maja
* Stalls filled with toys, clothing, art, illustration and decor for little ones.
* AlmaBorealis new knitwear collection The Convertibles * Bairns * Emma O’Brien * Girl Guides * Hats of Faith * Jessica Kirkpatrick * Ola Rek * Wooltide