Sat 13 Oct, 1–5pm. Free entry with a suggested donation of £3.
LGBT Health and Wellbeing host another colourful, family-friendly afternoon to bring together LGBTQI+ communities. Enjoy over 22 community information stalls, freebies, African inspired mask-making, crafts, games, activities, live musical entertainment, photobooth, glitter station, pay-as-you-can-afford barber, massage, face-painting, quality raffle and a chance to celebrate Black History Month.
– African Inspired Mask-making with Fadzai Mwakutuya
– 10 min massage tasters with Feder
– Pay-what-you-can-afford short hair cuts with Barber Gabriel
– Kids-zone with One Red Elephant
– Photo-booth and Glitter station
– Face-painting from Fantoosh