Art can help offer businesses a fresh perspective. The Fruitmarket Gallery can offer a host of opportunities to suit your business needs and we’d love to explore your ideas with you. No partnership at The Fruitmarket Gallery is the same; we work with you to discuss your needs and develop a bespoke package that helps achieve your business goals.
The Fruitmarket Gallery’s international profile can help your brand reach over 160,000 people every year through, and we are able to offer a host of partnership opportunities tailored to suit all your business needs. Opportunities include sponsorship of our exhibitions and learning programmes, private view network events, specific community learning opportunities and commercial hires.
How we can help you
- Innovative sponsorship opportunities which align your brand with some of the most creative and inspiring art of our generation
- Bespoke commercial partnerships linked to our programmes and shaped around meeting your business needs
- Unique client entertaining spaces. The Gallery offers intimate spaces for smaller private dining, or can take groups of up to 150 people for standing events
- Invitations to networking opportunities through three private views every year, each welcoming over 300 people
- Creative opportunities for staff training and family staff days using contemporary art as a creative tool for discovery.
Talk To Us
If you would like to explore the possibilities for partnering with The Fruitmarket Gallery, please don’t hesitate to contact our Development Team. P 0131 226 8185 / 8192 E email@example.com
The Fruitmarket Gallery has worked with the following corporate sponsors and corporate patrons:
Morton Fraser Solicitors
The Golden Jubilee Trust a John Lewis Partnership Charity