We prioritise six objectives in two key strands within the creative programme: exhibitions, commissions and publications; and learning, interpretation, equalities and diversity.
- Exhibitions – showing new and existing work by Scottish and international, modern and contemporary artists.
- Commissions – enabling artists to develop ideas to tangible form in presentation to an audience.
- Publishing – extending the reach of the Gallery’s creative activity.
- Learning – exploring issues raised in art with audiences of all ages, backgrounds and knowledge levels.
- Interpretation – giving audiences the tools to access art for themselves, encouraging questions and supporting debate.
- Equalities and diversity – ensuring that physical and intellectual barriers to access are removed wherever possible.
For a complete copy of our Exhibitions Policy, click here.